BounceNZ is a Christchurch, New Zealand based company providing the hire and operation of sound equipment throughout New Zealand since 1985. In August 1999 BounceNZ took up residence at 61 Carlyle Street – a 7000 square foot building in the CBD of Christchurch. BounceNZ employs eight full time staff and hire many more casual staff throughout the year.
BounceNZ supplies equipment and services to a variety of people and companies within New Zealand ranging from small (systems) to large system(s), over 110,000 people. We try to meet all individual needs and tailor equipment for each and every event. We also have a general hire department that can provide you with any extra equiment you may require for your event.
Some of our higher profile events include:
- ‘Starry Nights’, ‘Carols by Candlelight’ and ‘Classical Sparks’ for the Christchurch City Council MTV Snow Jam
- ‘Cannan Downs’ New Years Eve gigs
- 'Miss Saigon', ‘Les Miserables’, ‘Cats’, ‘42nd Street’ and ‘Beauty and the Beast’ (to name a few) for Christchurch Operatic and other Musical Societies around New Zealand
- ‘Warbirds Over Wanaka’ and `Classic Fighters’
- Christchurch Symphony Orchestra and Wellington Symphony
- ‘Queenstown Winter Festival’ – and have done for the last 18 years
- Christchurch Arts Centre Festivals and other events
- Many of the wine and food festivals/‘Blues, Brews and BBQ’s’ over the summer season.
- Southern Amp (2 Stages)
- MTV Snow Jam - Nine bands in six hours for TV
- International Artists, Paul Young, Jimmy Barnes, Elvis Presley’s Band, Ice House, Hunters and Collectors to name a few.
We also cater for: Bands, Orchestras, Dance parties, Corporate systems, Schools, Churches and Television. BounceNZ has a policy of updating equipment to meet market demand while maintaining competitive hire rates.